At Hotel Senorial we are always monitoring the development of COVID-19 around the world and here in Puebla, Mexico. Our number one priority is the well-being, health and safety of you our customers and staff here to serve you. In order to secure just that, we have set-up procedures, plans and routines in place, so that all of our valued customers can feel safe when staying at or visiting Hotel Senorial
Hotel Senorial, hygiene and cleanliness are always prioritized. We are also emphasizing the importance of good hand hygiene based on recommendations from local health authorities. We have strict hand hygiene policies for our team members before eating or preparing food and after using the bathroom. We also encourage guests to frequently wash their hands with soap and warm water.
What we do at our hotel for securing the safety of our guest:
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of local authorities
- Increased focus on hand hygiene on all of our hotels
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons with anti-bacterial liquids
- Observance of the procedures for dealing with colleagues who are ill
Security precautions that anyone can take to protect themselves and others from COVID-19
Frequent hand washing
- Have hand disinfection ready
- Avoid unnecessary hand contact
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose
- Cover the mouth with the elbow when coughing and sneezing
- Keep at least one meter away from coughing or sneezing persons
Hotel Senorial is open and operate as normal, and with safety as our main priority and we are taking every precaution in order for our customers to feel safe when staying or visiting our Hotel
This information is valid until further notice and may be updated.
Booking Changes and Cancellations
Hotel Senorial customers with existing bookings until May 31 2020, who no longer wish to visit, can cancel their booking and retain the value of the booking as a hotel credit voucher. This can be processed by 31st December 2020
Please contact Hotel Senorial Reservations department for full terms and conditions and to implement changes.